VividFront is an integrated agency with a focus on setting a strong website foundation, building brands, and driving revenue with strategic digital marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for a well-rounded, energetic Account Coordinator who aspires to work in the fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing field of digital marketing. As an Account Coordinator on our team, you’ll manage relationships and projects on behalf of VividFront. In this client-facing role, you are expected to have superior verbal and written communication skills. We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, confident, collaborative, and capable of prioritizing a busy schedule.
The successful job candidate will gain a wide range of experience with marketing strategies and tactics across numerous marketing mediums and in dozens of industries. There will never be a shortage of learning experiences, and no two days are quite the same. Self-starters with entrepreneurial spirits impress us and largely make up our culture; we want to foster a team that both seizes and creates opportunity within our organization.
Education & Experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 1 or more internships in a related role (marketing agency, internal marketing team, sales, etc.)
Some of the major job responsibilities include:
- Develop relationships with clients and gain an understanding of each client’s business fundamentals and ongoing needs
- Delegate tasks to marketing, design and development teams, serving as a liaison between clients and internal teams
- Write and deliver tactical proposals for new projects
- Conduct discovery, kickoff and onboarding for new clients
- Coordinate website redesign projects from start to finish
- Conceptualize creative ideas for design team to execute
- Articulate status of SEM/PPC campaigns and delegate follow up items internally
- Articulate status of paid social media campaigns and delegate follow up items internally
- Articulate status of SEO tactics and delegate follow up items internally
- Articulate status of email and SMS campaigns, and delegate follow up items internally
- Articulate status of Influencer/Affiliate campaigns, and delegate follow up items internally
- Create, manage and engage with Twitter Accounts, Instagram Accounts, LinkedIn Pages, Facebook Pages, and other social media profiles, or delegate as needed
- Succinctly unpack and communicate relevant data to clients, and competently answer their questions relating to performance metrics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Conduct research for new opportunities to improve results for clients
- Write and optimize client content and copy, or delegate as needed
- Ongoing project management duties including timelines, calendars, budgeting and relationship management
List of Skills and Abilities we desire:
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new tools and information
- Strong unstructured problem solving skills
- Superior communication skills
- Superior ability to navigate conflicts and tough conversations
- Ability to keep calm in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Excel / Google Spreadsheets
- Proficient with Google/Yahoo/Bing/Facebook Ad Management Platforms
- Certified in Google Analytics
Reasons why to work at VividFront:
- Amazing team culture – check out our Glass Door Reviews!
- 3x Inc 5000 Award Winning
- 2x Northcoast 99 Top Employer
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Great benefits with full family health insurance premiums 100% paid by VividFront, (nothing comes out of your paycheck) along with Dental and Vision coverage
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability, along with employer-paid life insurance
- Downtown Cleveland office with an incredible location
- Relaxed work environment with no dress code
- “Lunch Owl” every week
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free downtown parking
This is a full-time position that we are filling at our Downtown Cleveland location. Note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently operating a mostly work-from-home model until further notice.
Ready to apply?