Account Executive / Manager
VividFront is an integrated marketing/advertising agency with a majority focus on designing websites, building brands and driving conversion with high-touch and strategic digital marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for a well-rounded, client-facing marketer who wants to work in the fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing field of digital marketing. As an Account Manager on our team, you’ll be expected to manage projects from quoting/spec stage all the way through final quality control and launch. This is a client-facing role, so you will be expected to have superior communication skills. You should be detail-oriented, confident, collaborative and capable of prioritizing a full schedule.
The successful job candidate will gain a wide range of experience with marketing strategies and tactics across numerous marketing mediums and in dozens of industries. There will never be a shortage of learning experiences, and no two days are quite the same. Self-starters with entrepreneurial spirits impress us and largely make up our culture; we want to foster a team that both seizes and creates opportunity within our organization.
Education & Experience requirements:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- 1 or more years of experience in an Account Management or Account Coordination role
List of some of the major job responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with clients and gain an understanding of each client’s business fundamentals and ongoing needs
- Write strategies and tactical proposals for online marketing campaigns
- Articulate status of SEM/PPC campaigns to clients and delegate follow up items internally
- Articulate status of Facebook paid marketing campaigns (CPC and CPM) and delegate follow up items internally
- Create, manage and engage with Twitter Accounts, Instagram Accounts, LinkedIn Pages and other social media profiles, or delegate as needed
- Articulate status of SEO tactics for onsite optimization and offsite optimization, and delegate follow up items internally
- Develop content and original ideation for brand-building and continued SEO
- Conceptualize marketing automation workflows and email marketing promotions
- Leverage Google Analytics and other data to compose monthly reports for clients on key metrics and opportunities
- Succinctly unpack and communicate relevant data to clients, and competently answer their questions
- Write and optimize client content and copy
- Ongoing project management duties including timelines, calendars, budgeting and relationship management
List of Skills and Abilities we desire:
- Detail oriented
- Learn quickly and adapt to new tools and information
- Unstructured problem solving
- Superior communication skills
- Superior ability to navigate conflicts / tough conversations
- Ability to “keep calm and carry on” in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Excel / Google Spreadsheets
- Proficiency with Google/Yahoo/Bing/Facebook Ad Management Platforms
Reasons why to work at VividFront:
- Amazing team culture
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Great benefits with your health insurance premiums 100% paid by VividFront, nothing comes out of your paycheck
- Downtown Cleveland office with an incredible location wedged between Progressive Field and the Quicken Loans Arena
- Small team, no layers of management / office politics
- Relaxed work environment with no dress code
- Trendy office space with big windows for natural light, modern desks and vintage hard wood floors
- “Lunch Owl” every week
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free downtown parking in a covered garage
This is a full-time position that we are filling at our Downtown Cleveland location.
Ready to apply?
Fill out the form below to submit your information.