Digital Marketing & Social Media Intern
VividFront is currently seeking a Marketing & Social Media Intern to join our growing digital marketing team. A successful intern will be an energetic individual who pays close attention to detail and does their best to stay abreast of industry trends.
VividFront is an integrated marketing/advertising agency with a majority focus on driving results and revenue for its’ clients. This takes the form of building websites, eCommerce stores, online marketing and engaging advertising campaigns. Our agency is flexible, dynamic, and is able to adapt to client needs for whatever platforms they wish to engage their audiences on.
Your focus as a Digital Marketing & Social Media Intern will be growing your skills, developing best practices and familiarizing yourself with the wide variety of digital marketing tools, strategies, and content management platforms as part of your day-to-day work with us. You should be well organized, collaborative and efficient.
You Will Learn:
Naturally, it is unrealistic for us to expect you to be the perfect digital marketer! That’s why we want to provide you the tools, lessons, and opportunities to succeed, learn, and ultimately grow your skill set. Here is just a sample of the things you will learn:
- How to run and track dynamic and highly targeted advertising campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Email marketing campaign creation, list building, list maintenance, and subject line writing
- The most up to date information regarding industry trends in Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
- How to use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other tools to diagnose and improve SEM campaigns
- How to create and execute strategies for on-page optimization, content development, link building, and other aspects of on-page and off-site improvements to improve search engine results page visibility
- How to explain and show a demonstrable return on investment of clients’ digital marketing spends
- Client communication skills
- Organizational skills that will help you understand how to track time, beat deadlines, and improve the efficiency of your workflow
What Value You Will Provide:
We want you to be able to prove that you have the skills to impress future employers. And because the best way to learn digital marketing is to actually do it, you will be assigned certain tasks under the supervision of our Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Director. An average week may contain some of the following as examples of what you can expect to be doing:
- Ongoing social media management and follower building
- Backlink Audits for clients (and competitors) to determine which harmful links to disavow, or to discover backlink building opportunities
- Creative ideation for consumer-facing contests, giveaways, and promotions
- Blogging, posting on social media, press release creation, and additional content development
- Assistance with event planning and event execution
- Keyword research to find opportunities that can be tapped into that are relevant to client verticals
- Analytics and report creation for internal supervisors and clients
What We Require:
While there will be expansive learning opportunities for the candidate that accepts this position, the position does have a few requirements and experiences that are “nice to have” that will set you apart from other candidates.
- Pursuing or completion of a Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, or similar degree, or equivalent skill set or experience
- Proficiency in written communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, and other G-Suite applications
- Willingness and ability to learn, follow directions, take constructive feedback, and communicate well
“Good to have” skills and experience:
- Prior internships or experience in the digital marketing filed
- Experience working with content management systems and / or CRMS
- Prior experience with or understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Data Studio, Conversion Optimization, Usability, and Content Marketing
- Basic understanding of HTML
- A good sense of humor
Why Choose VividFront?
- Relaxed work environment with no office politics or needless layers of management
- Casual dress code
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for career growth for the right candidates
- Parking included
- Highly collaborative, fun and creative culture
- A downtown Cleveland office with lots of natural light, vintage hardwood floors, and an amazing location near Progressive Field and The Quicken Loans Arena
This is a part-time of full-time internship (schedule dependent) at our downtown Cleveland location. Compensation commensurate with experience.