Email Marketing & Marketing Automation Specialist
VividFront is an integrated marketing and advertising agency with a focus on revenue generation by creating high-conversion websites, building brands, and driving results with strategic digital marketing campaigns. Self-starters with entrepreneurial spirit impress us and largely make up our existing culture. We foster a team that both seizes and creates opportunities within our organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- An ideal candidate will have strong writing skills and the ability to author strong marketing copywriting, such as email subject lines, ad content and long-form content for emails.
- Direct responsibilities include email strategy, email builds, A/B testing, email reporting, managing email sends, and performing regular maintenance of email lists and segmentations.
- Marketing automation strategy, workflow design, content development, and ongoing optimization of Open Rate, CTR and unsubscribe.
- Creating and sending all promotional and transactional email campaigns, both broadcast/one-off campaigns as well as automated emails such as order confirmation, shipping notification, and review requests…
- Support and execute the digital acquisition and retention strategy, including the optimization of emails, texts landing pages, forms, CTAs and workflows
- Create and execute text campaigns ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Launch regular A/B tests and multivariate tests for acquisition and retention campaigns, as well as monitor and optimize tests for opens, clicks, conversions, opt-outs.
- Utilize full email, texting, and personalization platform capabilities and applications, including but not limited to:
- Salesforce + Pardot
- Stay current with best practices and industry standards related to email – ensure spam compliance CAN-SPAM, inbox placement, ISP algorithm changes, user preferences, segmentation, and data privacy regulations.
- Multichannel communications, such as push notifications, text messaging, and in-app/in-site messaging.
- Ensure brand guidelines for all external communication.
- Ensure that email functionality works across all browsers and devices.
- Provide training and documentation for new and existing users.
Education & Experience requirements:
- Strong short and long-form writing skills required
- Creative eye required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Entrepreneurship
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certified preferred
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRMs
- Agency experience preferred
List of skills and abilities we desire:
- Ability to understand the needs of consumers and target audiences
- Established leadership skills and ability to delegate
- Ability to teach, train and mentor peers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new tools and information
- Strong unstructured problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with eagerness to learn
- Adaptable and able to manage a busy workload
- Superior ability to navigate conflicts and tough conversations
- Ability to keep calm in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
Reasons why to work at VividFront:
- Amazing team culture
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Great benefits with your health insurance premiums 100% paid by VividFront, nothing comes out of your paycheck
- Downtown Cleveland office with an incredible location near Playhouse Square, Progressive Field, and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Relaxed work environment with no dress code
- “Lunch Owl” every week
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free downtown parking
- Company happy hours and outings
This is a full-time position that we are filling at our Downtown Cleveland location.
Ready to apply?
Fill out the form below to submit your information.