Search Engine Optimization Specialist
VividFront is seeking an experienced Search Engine Optimization Specialist to join our growing digital marketing team in downtown Cleveland, OH. A successful SEO Specialist will be primarily responsible for spearheading the keyword research, strategy and execution of SEO campaigns to support our clients and the growth of their web presence. Secondary responsibilities will include pay-per-click advertising, content creation, and in-depth data analysis. If you’re ready to wear multiple digital marketing hats, learn a ton, and excel in a fast-paced agency environment, this is the role for you.
VividFront is an integrated marketing agency with a majority focus on driving results and revenue for its’ clients. Our core competencies include custom web design and development, eCommerce stores, branding, and all-things digital marketing. We take a unique, audience-based approach to all of our projects, that allows us to successfully drive results across a wide variety of both B2C and B2B industries. Our team prides itself on the ability to constantly adapt and creatively solve problems in the ever-changing world of digital marketing. Speaking of the VividFront team- our culture is our everything. Departments work side-by-side in a highly collaborative, creative and energizing environment. White-boarding, Friday team lunches, bicycle desks / bouncy ball chairs, and summer outings to Cedar Point or an Indians Game are only a few examples of our work-hard-play-hard mentality. In terms of our org structure, we strive to promote from within and never hesitate to recognize and reward hard work.
- Become a go-to VividFront team member for Search Engine Optimization projects
- Independently conduct keyword research, create ranking strategies & content plans, and execute both onsite and offsite SEO campaigns
- Communicate with clients regarding their SEO-specific goals, manage expectations, and share SEO-related results in a concise and professional manner
- Collaborate with digital marketing team members to ensure big picture goals are being met as it relates to overall web presence of each client
- Continually follow and share digital marketing trends, industry advancements, and algorithm updates
- Create amazing, memorable and well-written content
- Analyze data on an ongoing basis, and produce monthly client-facing reports to highlight successes and newfound recommendations
- Bring a fresh perspective and positive attitude to our firm
Required Skills and Education:
- 1-3 years experience in digital marketing
- Proficient and certified in Google Analytics
- Proficient in SEMRush and/or other SEO platforms
- Familiarity with Google Ads (certifications are a plus!)
- Adaptable and capable of unstructured problem solving
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Detail oriented
Why Choose VividFront?
- “Unlimited” paid vacation policy
- Free Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits with your premiums 100% paid by us, nothing out of your paycheck
- Casual / no dress code
- Limitless opportunities for growth and advancement
- Free, unlimited snacks and beverages
- Company Happy Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- A downtown Cleveland office with natural light, vintage hardwood floors, and an amazing location near Progressive Field and The Quicken Loans Arena
- Free covered (garage) downtown parking
Ready for the challenge? Please fill out the form below, and attach your resume / any relevant portfolio samples to apply!