We’re looking for a well-rounded Digital Marketing expert who aspires to work in a fast-paced, highly creative agency environment. In this role, the focus is to create effective, full-funnel paid media campaigns to provide the highest possible return on investment (ROI) for our clients. You will have the opportunity to craft demand-generation strategies for businesses in a broad range of industries from all over the world.
The Paid Media Manager job includes the entire process of leading multi-channel paid media plans, launching and optimizing campaigns, budget pacing and reporting/analysis.
Your strategies should drive the greatest possible return on investment for our clients. For this, you need to be results driven and have a strong analytical mindset with a creative flair to see opportunities others overlook. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Education & Experience requirements:
- Proven experience successfully executing demand generation campaigns in B2B and/or B2C industries
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or a related field
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Lead nurture and/or lead scoring experience is a bonus
Some Major Responsibilities:
- Participate in forming effective, multichannel paid media strategies
- Strategize, launch and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Analyze reports for clients and draw meaningful conclusions
- Maintain partnerships with ad platforms and vendors
- Keep abreast of SEM, paid social and programmatic trends
- Manage 1-2 media buyers and/or vendor(s) that report to you
Skills & Abilities We Desire:
- Familiarity with automated bid management (SA360 preferred)
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel), or Google Sheets
- Strong unstructured problem-solving skills. Can learn quickly, pivot, and adapt to new tools and information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to navigate conflicts and tough conversations, and to incorporate a wide range of opinions and requests within a project.
- Ability to keep calm in a fast-paced environment
VividFront is an integrated marketing and advertising agency with a focus on designing websites, building brands, and driving conversion with high-touch and strategic digital marketing campaigns. Self-starters with entrepreneurial spirits impress us and largely make up our culture; we want to foster a team that both seizes and creates opportunities within our organization.
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Outstanding benefits with full family and dependent health insurance coverage 100% paid by VividFront, nothing out of your paycheck for premiums
- 4x Award-Winning Culture (ERC Northcoast 99)
- 4x Award Winning Growth (Inc. 5000 List of Fasted Growing Companies)
- A relaxed work environment with no dress code
- Flexible, hybrid work-from-home / office schedule
- 3 months fully paid Birthing Parent leave
- Week-long day holiday office closure prior to New Year
- Summer Fridays
- Stackable incentive opportunities
- Free downtown parking