Web Design Intern
VividFront is a small, integrated marketing/advertising agency with a focus on building websites, eCommerce, online marketing and engaging advertising campaigns. VividFront is looking for a web design intern who wants to work on big brands, fun projects and cutting-edge web technology. We build a lot of mobile/tablet responsive sites that are optimized, engaging and effective.
As a web design intern, you’ll be part of a small and nimble creative team working on well-known national brands and recognizable regional businesses. Your work will span between both Digital (~90%) and Print (~10%), with a large focus on web design and marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone primarily versed in the fundamentals of design: theory, information hierarchy, color, typography, etc. A basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and marketing is a plus. As a web design intern, you will work closely with our entire design team on a range of projects, assisting them and gaining insight into the creative process of designing for the web.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Design (B.A., B.S. or B.F.A.) or equivalent
Basic Skills Required:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Fundamental knowledge of file types (PSD, JPG, PNG, GIF, AI, CSS, HTML, etc.) – how, where and why they are used.
- Contribute to design components of websites and eCommerce stores
- Design digital marketing campaigns
- Production design including E-blasts, retargeting banners and social media graphics
- Produce new, exciting and on-brand graphics for our clients
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions
Skills & Abilities We Desire:
- Highly creative and able to create new design concepts for campaigns
- Quick to learn and adapt to new tools and information
- Open-minded with a strong desire to learn through feedback and revisions; you must be able to respond appropriately to direction provided by a supervisor
- Strong time management skills in order to multitask and prioritize multiple projects
- Willingness to work in a team setting
- Photography and video editing are a plus
- Paid position
- Relaxed work environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid parking in a nearby garage
- Downtown Cleveland office with an incredible location, wedged between Progressive Field and The Quicken Loans Arena
- LunchOwl program provides subsidized lunches
Candidates should be able to provide examples of work that they feel are fully representative of their general ability, areas of particular expertise or interests.
Apply Using the Form Below