VividFront is an integrated marketing agency with a majority focus on driving results and revenue for our clients. Our core competencies include custom web design and development, eCommerce stores, branding, and all things digital marketing. We take a unique, audience-based approach to our work, allowing us to successfully drive results across a wide variety of both B2C and B2B industries.
The VividFront team prides itself on the ability to constantly adapt and creatively solve problems in the ever-changing world of digital marketing. Departments work side-by-side in a highly collaborative, creative and energizing environment. In terms of our org structure, we strive to promote from within and never hesitate to recognize and reward hard work.
Our development work spans many platforms, but 95% of what we do is done in the LAMP stack. We build upon frameworks like Magento, WordPress, Laravel, Symfony, and Zend.
VividFront is looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integrating front end elements into a site or application, and creating/maintaining databases.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by Front End developers
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing code for maximum speed and scalability
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Collaborate with other team members
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient knowledge of object oriented PHP
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Designing database schemas
- 3+ years of back end development
Good to have Skills & Experience
- Experience in the LAMP stack with platforms such as WordPress, Magento, Laravel, etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Management of hosting environments, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
Why Choose VividFront?
- “Unlimited” paid vacation policy
- Free Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits with your premiums 100% paid by us, nothing out of your paycheck
- Limitless opportunities for growth and advancement
- Free, unlimited snacks and beverages
- Company Happy Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- A downtown Cleveland office with natural light and an amazing location near restaurants, coffee shops, Progressive Field and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Free downtown parking
- 2019 Northcoast 99 Top Workplaces for Top Talent Winner